Forecasters watch wave near Bahamas

admin

Forecasters are watching a potential tropical disturbance near the Bahamas. The National Hurricane Center is highlighting a wave southwest of the Cape Verde Islands with a 30 percent chance for development in the next two days, and a 70 percent chance …

Forecasters are watching a potential tropical disturbance near the Bahamas. The National Hurricane Center is highlighting a wave southwest of the Cape Verde Islands with a 30 percent chance for development in the next two days, and a 70 percent chance for development in the next five days. At this time, forecasters expect the possible tropical storm or hurricane to stay in the open Atlantic by …

Next Post

Rihanna, Don Cheadle to open each Thursday Night Football game - CBS sports.com (blog)


CBS sports.com (blog)

Rihanna, Don Cheadle to open each Thursday Night Football game
CBS sports.com (blog)
CBS Sports and NFL Network will open each game of Thursday Night Football in 2014 with Jay-Z's Grammy Award-winning song, “Run This Town” featuring megastar Rihanna. The Thursday Night Football open will be accompanied by the narration of ...